Indoor play barn reopens
Great news – our indoor play barn has reopened.
What you need to know:
- The play barn will operate at 40% capacity to help with social distancing
- Each session will last 40 minutes and is included in your admission price to Hobbledown
- Sessions are on a first come, first served basis. No need to pre-book your indoor slot for now
- Regular fogging will be carried out on the frame to disinfect the apparatus
- Anyone aged 11 and over will be required to wear a face mask indoors, unless you are eating or drinking from our restaurant
- All customers will be asked to sanitize their hands before and after use on the play frame.
- High traffic touch points will be regularly cleaned by our play team members.
General Manager David Long said: “We are delighted with this news. It is something our customers have been very keen to happen after 5 months of closure.
“To comply with safety standards we will be running a much-reduced capacity indoors, but please remember that our play barn only makes up for 5% of all our play equipment across the whole site, so there’s plenty of room to spread out. We would encourage these sessions to be left for younger children.”