Summer at Hobbledown
The school holidays are here and there will be plenty to see and do at Hobbledown this summer.
Come rain or shine, for a one-off fee you can enjoy all the following:
- An abundance of unique play equipment including our 130m long daring High Ropes Course, jumping pillows, zip lines, mazes and labyrinth of secret Underground Tunnels
- Fun packed Zorbing Area
- Three large Play Villages
- A range of exotic animals and farmyard favourites
- Animal walkthroughs including our new Goat Walkthough with a feeding station
- Hobbledown character interactions
- Animal feeding/talks/petting
- And for indoors action we have a huge playbarn full of tunnels, slides, tubes and role play areas
We also have The Raptor Centre on site which is home to 17 magnificent birds of prey, providing flying demonstrations, meet and greets, and experience days.
During the holidays there will be 2 daily flying displays (excluding Wednesday) at 12:30pm and 3:30pm. Weather permitting.
Our action-packed summer events schedule runs between Wednesday 24th July 2019 and Tuesday 4thSeptember 2019.
But don’t forget, all of July are Purple Days (Peak Days) meaning that the High Ropes and Zorbs will be open at selected times every day of the week.