17 December 2019
Hobbledown has been named one of the UK’s most magical attractions.
It was placed at number 2 in the ‘Top 10 Magical Attractions’ list by Day Out With The Kids.
Hobbledown’s General Manager David Long said: “Hobbledown offers escapism and wonder for both kids and adults alike. Its magic ingredient is being totally unique.
“Where else can you mine for magical crystallite, explore secret underground tunnels, and meet the real-life mysterical characters from the book upon which the adventure park and zoo is based.”
Top 10 list:
- Warner Bros Studio Tour (London)
- Hobbledown (Surrey)
- BeWILDerwood (Norfolk)
- Alnwick Castle (Northumberland)
- Wookey Hole (Somerset)
- The Forbidden Corner (North Yorkshire)
- Witches Mystery Treasure Trails (Various)
- Groombridge Enchanted Forest (Kent)
- Museum of Witchcraft (Cornwall)
- Grimm & Co (South Yorkshire)