A typical day’s experience
Duration: 10:30am - 3:00pm
- Food prep: Chopping etc etc...
- What goes in must come out. Time to clean the Wallabies and Mara.
- Meerkat mayhem. Time for you to supply brunch to the mob.
- Enrichment. Goat (or alpaca) walkies!
- Pick'n'mix. (Mystery task!)
- Cuddle a coati.
- Face your fears. It's up close and personal with this exotic encounter.
What you need to know
The cost is £80 per person and we can accommodate a maximum of 2 participants per day.
For under 18's, the price includes entry for one accompanying adult spectator.
Additional spectators will have the option to pay the normal admission fee for entry and take photos of the voucher-holder whilst they are in public areas.
Participants should be physically fit due to the nature and demands of the work.
Experiences are available throughout the year, except for on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day.
The duration and content of the experience is a rough guide and may differ on the day.
Read what some happy customers have to say
We booked a Zookeeper for the day experience for our 9 year old son and we LOVED it! The staff throughout were friendly and helpful and were always happy to answer any questions we had …. The value for money was also excellent as they got to see lots of different animals for the same price, many places charge for just one. Oh and the pasta pots were delicious. Would definitely recommend.