Wired for speed!
Got older hobblers to entertain? Add some aerial adventure into their visit with a flight over Hobbledown Heath and its green surroundings on the zip trek belonging to our neighbouring sister attraction, Gripped!
Speed side-by-side through the trees, down into the green valley, or overhead the Mining Village on one of Gripped's incredible dual ziplines!
The zip trek route is made up of long zips and aerial bridges over the green surroundings of the heath. Each zip offers varying degrees of angle and speed for maximum thrill factor...
Suitable for ages 7+ / Minimum height 1.3m
Please make sure you have read the dress code before Zip Line Trekking!
Prices from £14.99
If available on your timeslot of choice, you will be given the option to add Dual Zip Trekking as an additional extra when booking your Hobbledown Heath admission tickets.
- Minimum age 7+
- Minimum height 1.3m
- Maximum weight 135kg
- Duration: up to ~60 mins
- All guests must attend the safety briefing for their activity, and follow Team Members' instructions at all times for their own safety.
- Gripped activities are not suitable for non-ambulant guests. All guests must be able to walk unaided in order the experience the park. Otherwise, disabled guests must have a minimum of 1 helper and a maximum of 3 helpers with them.
- Our minimum age is 7; however, children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. This includes on the activity. If a participant under 16 wishes to go on the High Ropes, then an adult over 18 will need to also purchase and take part in the activity.
The dress code
- SHOES: Comfortable, moveable clothing, and closed-toe shoes - secure trainers with a good grip are highly recommended. No sliders, sandals or high heels, please!
- CLOTHING: No skirts allowed: shorts or trousers only. T-shirts are acceptable.
- GLOVES: Gloves are recommended for Zip Trekking. Please wear thin, protective ones, not thick winter gloves!
- HAIR: Long hair must be tied up and secured.
- OTHER BELONGINGS: No loose items are allowed on any activity – strap it all in. Phones and other valuables should not be taken up on the course with you.