Join the Treetop Tribe!
Got older hobblers to entertain? Add some aerial adventure into their visit with a journey through the trees on one of the incredible high ropes courses belonging to our neighbouring sister attraction, Gripped!
Climb up into the treetops to take on one of our challenging High Ropes courses! Swing, crawl, balance and zip among the beautiful heights of the heath.
Choose from two levels of difficulty! But beware, both our courses are advanced - both require a good level of fitness and bravery...
Suitable for ages 7+ / Minimum height 1.4m
Please make sure you have read the dress code before your High Ropes session!
Prices from £14.99
If available on your timeslot of choice, you will be given the option to add High Ropes as an additional extra when booking your Hobbledown Heath admission tickets.
- Minimum age 7+
- Minimum height 1.4m
- Maximum weight 120kg
- Duration: up to ~120 mins (depending on course chosen)
- All guests must attend the safety briefing for their activity, and follow Team Members' instructions at all times for their own safety.
- Gripped activities are not suitable for non-ambulant guests. All guests must be able to walk unaided in order the experience the park. Otherwise, disabled guests must have a minimum of 1 helper and a maximum of 3 helpers with them.
- Our minimum age is 7; however, children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. This includes on the activity. If a participant under 16 wishes to go on the High Ropes, then an adult over 18 will need to also purchase and take part in the activity.
THE DRESS CODE
- SHOES: Comfortable, moveable clothing, and closed-toe shoes - secure trainers with a good grip are highly recommended. No sliders, sandals or high heels, please!
- CLOTHING: No skirts allowed: shorts or trousers only. T-shirts are acceptable.
- GLOVES: Gloves are recommended for Zip Trekking. Please wear thin, protective ones, not thick winter gloves!
- HAIR: Long hair must be tied up and secured.
- OTHER BELONGINGS: No loose items are allowed on any activity – strap it all in. Phones and other valuables should not be taken up on the course with you.