26 April 2023
Excitement is mounting for King Charles’ Coronation and Hobbledown Heath will be hosting its own celebrations over the Bank Holiday weekend.
The Coronation takes place on May 6 at Westminster Abbey in London with plenty of pomp and pageantry.
Here is what we have planned for our own celebrations which run from Saturday May 6th to Monday May 8th:
- Free entry to Hobbledown Heath for anyone called Charles or Camilla (book your family tickets as normal - any Charles or Camillas will not need a pre-booked ticket, just show a form of ID upon arrival)
- Get your King for a Day souvenir badge upon arrival
- Make your own crown in our Creation Station
- Join in our take on the celebratory procession
- Grab some lunch from our Restaurant (or bring your own picnic), and head out to our King Charles Picnic Area on the lawn to tuck in like Kings and Queens