If you're looking to get one of our great value termtime memberships, but would also like the option to visit on weekends, then the Termtime Plus membership is for you!
Visit anytime Monday to Sunday during term time.
(entry not permitted during Bank Holidays, half terms and school holidays)
And enjoy all the usual benefits that come with being a Hobbledown Heath member...
- 15% discount on Parties
- 15% discount on Animal Experiences (excludes CODA Birds of Prey Experiences)
- Discounts on special events throughout the year
Termtime Plus Membership Prices
Children: £90 | Adults: £70
What you need to know...
- Memberships are for a 12 month period
- Each person visiting the park will need their own membership
- Under 2s are free, but you will still need to register a membership in their name with their date of birth.
- By purchasing a membership you agree to the Terms & Conditions
- Blue Light Card discounts apply - please call us on 0203 885 0074 for more information
Disabled visitors pay the full entry rates and are required to purchase an adult or child membership.
Those applicable are eligible to bring a free carer over the age of 18 years. Evidence of DLA/PIP payments or a valid Blue Badge dated within the last 12 months must be provided at the entrance to our team to qualify for the free carer entry.