Salary: £8.50 to £10.00 /hour
Part-Time Weekend Duty Manager
£8.50 – £10 per hour dependant on experience
First Aid at Work desirable but not essential
A Duty Manager at Hobbledown needs to be a dynamic, charismatic problem solver who wants to be an integral part to the running one of the best indoor / outdoor adventure parks and zoo.
The role is not office based and is customer facing and team focused.
The role would suit someone with team management and customer facing experience who is looking for part time hours . You will need to be available for a minimum of 4 weekend days per month .You must strive to achieve and maintain the minimum standards of having a clean, safe, fun and profit generating attraction with happy team and customers.
Whilst the Manager on Duty you will be responsible for the attraction and issues that arise. The list below is not exhaustive but gives some examples:
- Covering all departments during busy periods or breaks.
- Leading a team by example, i.e hands on
- Knowing the skills of the team in order to schedule them correctly, or re task them to suit the needs of the business
- Deal with and resolve customer issues at the earliest stage ideally at the initial point of contact
- Predict and foresee issues arising and implement a preventative measure
- Drive income
- Reduce costs
- Manage your resources
- Provide First Aid
- Train / Coach the team ‘on the job’
- A positive can do attitude