Who wants to Cuddle a Coati or Camel?
Hobbledown’s Animal Experiences have just got a whole lot more exotic.
You can now Cuddle a Coati or Connect with the Camels as part of our Animal Experience packages.
These are in addition to our Zookeeper for the Day and Meerkat Encounters that are already on sale.
The new experiences allow you to get hands on with the Camels or Coati (you choose) and feed them tasty snacks whilst learning all about them from one of Hobbledown’s knowledgeable animal keepers.
- Duration: Up to 15 mins
- Daily time slot: Camels 12noon. Coati 12:30pm.
- Cost: £20 per person + Hobbledown day entry price (meaning you can stay and play all day afterwards)
- Suitable for children aged 8+
- Hobbledown is a family attraction that has been built and designed for children and adults to play, learn and have fun together. It is our policy not to allow adults into Hobbledown without children and, likewise, not to allow children into Hobbledown without an adult to supervise them.
- To book: Ask at reception for availability
- Max 2 people per time slot for Coati. Up to 5 max for Camels.
- Spectators will not be able to accompany the person undertaking the experience into the enclosure itself but will be able to view them from the external area of the enclosure.
- Please note these animals are sometimes fed live food such as mealworms.
- Booking on the day subject to availability. Book at reception. Must be booked 30 mins prior to the experience.
- Annual Passholders receive 10% discount off the booking price.
- Experiences available throughout the year excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
- Disclaimers must be read and signed prior to the experience.
- T&Cs subject to change.