1. What to wear?
Wear your best playwear; we recommend long sleeve tops, trousers, and trainers/full shoes along with sun cream, wellies and raincoats in line with Mother nature’s preference of the day.
2. Where to go?
When you arrive at Hobbledown please go to the “Parties and Groups” waiting area. A Party Hobbler will meet you there.
3. How long can we stay?
Your party lasts for 2 hours. You and your guests can stay and enjoy the outdoor play areas and animals after your party. Entry to the playbarn is not included.
4. What can we expect from the Party?
Your party will be 2 hours of fun made up of:
• Your chosen themed Party Activity
• Your chosen themed Party Activity
• Birthday party feast and birthday cake time
• A party host to help with the feast
5. Who can attend on the day?
For reach fully paid guest, one adult can attend on the day for free. The birthday child can have 2 free adults attending.
6. Do I need to pay for the party child?
Yes, you will need to include the party child in your booking numbers.
7. What if I want to bring someone extra along?
You are welcome to bring extra siblings or adults, but they will require their own admission ticket which must be purchased in advance of the Party date. They will not be included in the party activity or feast but you will be able to enjoy Hobbledown whilst staying close to siblings at the same time.
8. What about Party Extras?
If the host would like to book any party extras, these can be added at the time of booking or any time up to 7 days prior to the party date.
9. Dietary Requirements?
Each guest and the host will receive a link to enable attendees to declare any dietary requirement before the party day. Please complete this no later than 7 days prior to the party so that our Hobnosh team can prepare your feast.
10. Can we bring our own food?
Yes – picnics are encouraged for outdoor consumption; play barn areas and indoor party rooms are dedicated to Hobnosh food only.
11. Are candles allowed for the Birthday Cake?
Yes! Please bring your own candles. Sparklers are not allowed indoors as they set off our fire alarm system!
12. How many adults do we need per child?
1 adult is needed for every 5 children or less
13. Are my belongings protected whilst at Hobbledown?
We cannot accept responsibility for loss of damage to persons, vehicles or belongings whilst on site. Please remain vigilant with personal belongings.
14. What are the rules?
All visitors to Hobbledown are subject to our rules of play, which can be found here. Please read them prior to attending. For emphasis, the party booker is responsible for the supervision of all the children within your group at all times whilst at Hobbledown.
15. How do I collect my guest from the party at the end?
Unless otherwise informed the parents of the birthday child will bring your children to the “Parties and Groups” waiting area at the end of the party. Please let them know if you are going to be late.
16. As the person booking the party, what do I need to do?
1. Pay the initial deposit to secure the booking. If you are expecting more guests than the initial payment covers, and/or you have taken advantage of the hobtastic party extras, a second payment will be required 7 days before your party date via your account.
2. Confirm the Party Time to all your guests
3. Update your RSVPs onto the guest list including any dietary requirements 7 days before your party date so that the Hobnosh team can prepare your feast! You can do this by logging into your account.
17. As the responsible adult for a party invitee, what do I need to do?
1. Send RSVP as soon as you can to your party booker, including information of any dietary requirements
2. Review all Need to Know information before the day
3. Head for “Parties and Groups” on the day of the party for arrival and collection
18. What happens if the weather is bad?
Luckily, our outdoor parties are designed so that they can operate as planned in any weather! Simply wear the best outfit to suit the skies on the day and prepare to have lots of fun. However, for health and safety reasons, alternatives are offered during stormy and snowy weather.