Opening Times and Timeslots
Please note we open from 8.30am until 6.30pm.
There are three timeslots available during this time for guests to choose:
- 8.30am - 12pm
- 12pm - 3pm
- 3pm -6.30pm
Ready to find out more?
Peak and off-peak days
CLOSED Christmas Day and Boxing Day only.
For Peak dates (listed as purple days) & Off Peak dates (listed as green days). SEE CALENDAR BELOW
Green days = Unsupervised play areas, animal talks/feedings sessions, animal petting sessions.
Purple days = Selected additional activities such as high ropes (1.3m) and underground tunnels varying by season. Refer to the daily entertainment schedule for operating hours on arrival.
Brown days = Event days that incur an additional admission fee are blacked out to Annual Passholders. (On these dates, Annual Passholders will receive discounted entry.)
Summer 2020 Pricing (from 4th July)
General Admission + High Ropes
Infant Under 2
General Admission (Late Afternoon only)
Gen Admission + High Ropes (Late Afternoon)
Infant Under 2
- Hobbledown is a family attraction geared towards children up to the age of 14. It is our policy not to allow adults into Hobbledown without children and, likewise, not to allow children into Hobbledown without an adult to supervise them.
- General admission prices are inclusive of 90 mins in the indoor play barn. Ticketed time slots are allocated on a first come first served basis at the time of entry. This is to ensure all of our customers can enjoy the facilities.
- Yearly Membership gives you unlimited access to Hobbledown during advertised opening hours, except for a number of Black Out dates per year which will not exceed 10. On these dates, Members will receive discounted entry.
- All outside areas close at dusk, or at closing time, whichever is earlier.
- The instructor-led activities such as the high ropes course, climbing towers and tunnels are only open (weather permitting) at certain times during school holidays and weekends. This is reflected in our pricing.
- Hobbledown is closed on Christmas Day and Boxing Day only. We close at 4pm Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve. We open at 12pm on New Year’s Day and close at 6pm.
Read what some happy customers have to say
I absolutely love Hobbledown. There is so much variety of things to do. My little girl (nearly 3) has discovered so many new animals and loves the bunnies. The soft play is by far the best around and easily entertains the kids for hours! Well worth every penny spent for an amazing day out!