We're open year round!
|Monday to Thursday||10am - 5:30pm||9am - 7pm|
|Friday||10am - 7pm||9am - 7pm|
|Saturday||9am - 7pm||9am - 7pm|
|Sunday||9am - 6pm||9am - 6pm|
Peak and off-peak days
CLOSED Christmas Day and Boxing Day only.
For Peak dates (listed as purple days) & Off Peak dates (listed as green days)
Green days = Unsupervised play areas, animal talks/feedings sessions, animal petting sessions.
Purple days = Selected additional activities such as high ropes (1.3m) and underground tunnels varying by season. Refer to the daily entertainment schedule for operating hours on arrival.
Brown days = Event days that incur an additional admission fee are blacked out to Annual Passholders. (On these dates, Annual Passholders will receive discounted entry.)
|Day Ticket Prices: 1st Nov 2018 to 31st March 2019||Off Peak Before 3pm (Green Days)||Off Peak After 3pm (Green Days)||Peak Before 3pm (Purple Days)||Peak After 3pm (Purple Days)|
|Hoddlers (children under 2)||Free||Free||Free||Free|
|Hobblings (children 2+)||£8.50||£5.00||£10.50||£7.50|
|Scholars (adults 18+)||£6.50||£4.50||£8.95||£6.50|
|Professors (adults 65+)||£5.00||£4.00||£5.50||£4.50|
|Special Hobblings and Scholars (registered disabled) includes 1 carer free||£5.00||£4.00||£5.50||£4.50|
- Hobbledown is a family attraction geared towards children up to the age of 14. It is our policy not to allow adults into Hobbledown without children and, likewise, not to allow children into Hobbledown without an adult to supervise them.
- General admission prices are inclusive of 90 mins in the indoor play barn. Ticketed time slots are allocated on a first come first served basis at the time of entry. This is to ensure all of our customers can enjoy the facilities.
- Yearly Membership gives you unlimited access to Hobbledown during advertised opening hours, except for 3 Black Out Days in 2019. These dates are May 28, 29 and 30. On these dates, Members will receive discounted entry.
- All outside areas close at dusk, or at closing time, whichever is earlier.
- The instructor-led activities such as the high ropes course, climbing towers and tunnels are only open (weather permitting) at certain times during school holidays and weekends. This is reflected in our pricing.
- Hobbledown is closed on Christmas Day and Boxing Day only. We close at 4pm Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve. We open at 12pm on New Year’s Day and close at 6pm.
Read what some happy customers have to say
A sunny day and blue skies provided the perfect backdrop for an exciting Year 2 Summer Term trip to Hobbledown. The focus of the trip was to extend scientific learning about animal groups, in particular, vertebrates and invertebrates. The highlight of the day was the mini-beast workshop where alongside learning new and fascinating facts about the creatures, the children got the chance to construct a giant snail habitat as well as carefully handling a variety of mini-beasts and insects. The children explored the mythical world created at Hobbledown which is based on the book by A C Kecojevic. Year 2 are reading this tale as a year group to help develop their creative writing skills.