We’ve got your family fun covered this February Half Term [Feb 18 – 22] with plenty going on to keep the troops entertained.
Hobbledown was recently named a ‘Family Favourite’ by Day Out With The Kids website, so come along and see what all the fuss is about!
What is there to do?
- Explore our 3 play villages
- Brave our daring High Ropes Course (for visitors 1.3m and above) and underground tunnels
- Bounce to your heart’s content on our jumping pillows
- Enjoy a guaranteed 90 mins inside our Hobblings Play Barn
- Learn something new at our animal educational talks
- Say hi to our zoo and farm animals
- Sit back and watch Hobbler Show Time
- Check out our new Raptor Centre, a sanctuary for birds of prey. Meet the birds daily from 11am to 2pm (weather permitting). Excludes Tuesday and Wednesday which is the birds’ rest days.
The good news is that our winter pricing is still in place, so you’ll get all the above fun, but for less!
Check your daily events flyer upon admission for times and details.