Please bring wellies if you are joining us for an animal experience.
(Suitable for ages 10+)
Duration: 10am - 1pm / Availability: Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday / Cost: £95
- Feed the livestock, collect hay and distribute in hayracks
- Prepare lunch for the coatis, meerkats and otters, and learn about their different different dietary requirements
- Meet the coatis and give them their feed
- Meet and feed the otters
- Meet and feed the meerkats, lemurs OR our small furries
- 'All muck in'...
- VIP zoo tour: meet our other animals, learn about how we care for them, help with feeding, and meet one of our off-show reptiles.
Junior Zookeeper experience
(Suitable for ages 6 - 10)
Duration: 2pm - 4pm / Availability: Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays / Cost: £75
- Feed, clean and bathe our giant tortoises
- Feed the otters and meerkats
- Make something fun for our lemurs and watch them play with it OR help us feed the rainbow lorikeets
- Pony grooming
- Zoo tour – get to know our other animals around the park, learn how we care for them, help with feeding, and even meet one of our off-show reptiles!
What you need to know:
- Each experience can accommodate a maximum of 2 people.
- Price includes admission onto the park for the participant and one acompanying adult
- Participants should be physically fit due to the nature and demands of the work.
- Members prices are £75 for Zookeeper Experience & £50 for Junior Zookeeper Expereience - Please ensure you are logged into your membership account when booking to benefit from the discount.