Join our zookeepers in the meerkat enclosure, where you will learn all about these fantastic creatures, and feed them some tasty, wriggly snacks!
A maximum of two people can join. Sessions take place at 11:30 am every day except Wednesdays. Admission to the Park is not included.
What you need to know:
- The experience will last 15 - 20 minutes
- Cost: £30 per person (Hobbledown day entry price not included)
- Suitable for ages 6 and over. Two people per time slot.
- Bookable on the day, subject to availability. Book at reception. Must be booked 30 mins prior to experience.
- Accompanying guests can watch from the external area of the enclosure.
- Please note: Meerkats are often fed live food, such as mealworms
- Disclaimers must be read and signed prior to the experience.
- Max 2 people per time slot for Meerkat Experiences
- This is an add-on experience - Hobbledown day entry is sold separately
- Spectators will not be able to accompany the person undertaking the experience into the enclosure itself, but will be able to view them from the external area of the enclosure.
- Please note these animals are sometimes fed live food such as mealworms
- Booking on the day subject to availability. Please book at reception. Must be booked 30 mins prior to the experience.
- Experiences available throughout the year excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
- T&Cs subject to change