Online Tickets Terms & Conditions of uses
- Tickets purchased online may not be used in conjunction with any other special offer or promotion.
- Following the purchase of an online ticket no refunds can be given, and you cannot cancel your tickets or resell them.
- However, if there is a genuine reason you need to change the date of or postpone your visit, then we will do our very best to accommodate this. You will need to fill in our booking change form for your request to be considered. Making any changes to your booking will incur a small fee. Reschedule requests will be permitted within 30 days of the original booking date.
- Any discounts or offers online are available for limited quantities and periods only, and shall not be available on bookings made in person.
- Entry is only permissible when the ticket is printed out or the Booking Reference Number is given.
- All persons covered by the Hobbledown online ticket must enter the attraction at the same time.
- There is no child-only entry to Hobbledown. Children must be directly supervised by a responsible adult at all times whilst at Hobbledown, and it is the responsibility of the supervising adult to ensure that their children are always following the Rules of Play.
- Tickets purchased online are only valid for the date for which they were purchased. Should they be used on dates other than that for which they were purchased, Hobbledown reserve the right to refuse entry.
- On the day prices exclude any current on the day offers/discounts.
- A £1 booking fee will be added to your transaction.
- Disabled visitors are required to pay the full general admission rate. They can bring a free carer over the age of 18 years. Evidence of DLA/PIP payments or a valid Blue Badge dated within the last 12 months must be provided at the entrance to our team to qualify for the free carer. You will be provided with the free carer ticket on arrival subject to your eligibility being confirmed.
Any queries should be put in writing to the Manager at Hobbledown Ltd, Horton Lane, Epsom, KT19 8PT or emailed to us at email@example.com
Your commitment to us
When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between Hobbledown Ltd and yourself. No contract exists between you and Hobbledown for the sale of any tickets until we have received and accepted your order and received payment in full. Once cleared funds are received, there is a binding contract between us.
The description and price of tickets you order will be shown on the Hobbledown website at the time you place your order. Prices are in £ Sterling and inclusive of any applicable taxes. There are no surcharges and once you have paid, we will not increase the price of your tickets. We reserve the right to change the prices displayed on the website without notice. We accept most major credit and debit cards in partnership with our payment gateway.
To ensure that your online shopping experience is secure, your credit / debit card details will be encrypted on a secure server to minimize the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
Child Safeguarding Policy
Hobbledown is a family attraction, and we are committed to ensuring that, while on Hobbledown premises, any visiting child is able to enjoy themselves in a secure and protected environment, safe from any form of harm or abuse.
We do not knowingly allow anyone to visit Hobbledown who is a convicted child sex offender, or subject to the notification requirements of the Sex Offenders Act 2001, or subject to a Sex Offender Order or a Child Abduction Order for the purposes of the Criminal Justice Act 2007 (as amended) and the Child Abduction and Enforcement of Custody Orders Act 1991 (as amended).
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY
The Escapade Group takes it very seriously if a member of our team, contractors or visitors is treated in an abusive or violent way.
The company supports a 'Zero Tolerance' policy. This states that our team, contractors, or others visiting (Guests) Escapade Group premises should be able to do so without fear of being attacked or abused.
To successfully provide our services, a mutual respect between all the team and visitors must be in place. Our team aim to be polite, helpful, and sensitive to all guests’ individual needs and circumstances.
However, aggressive behaviour, be it violent or abusive, will not be tolerated and may result in person or persons being removed either temporarily or permanently excluded from all Escapade Group sites. In extreme cases, the police may be contacted.
Below are example of types of behaviour that would be found unacceptable; this is not an exhaustive list. Our team understand that an upset or distressed person or persons do not always act in a reasonable manner, and will take this into consideration when trying to deal with a misunderstanding or complaint.
- Using bad language or swearing at our team, contractors or other visitors
- Any physical violence towards any member of the team, contractors, or other guests, such as pushing or shoving.
- Verbal abuse towards our team in any form including verbally insulting the staff
- Racial abuse and sexual harassment
- Persistent or unrealistic demands that cause stress to team will not be accepted. Requests will be met wherever possible, and explanations given when they cannot.
- Causing damage/stealing from the company premises
- Being under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Failing to follow reasonable instructions given by our by our team, to safeguard the welfare of person or persons
- Acting in any manner that would cause distress or injury to any of our animals.
We ask you to treat our team and guests courteously at all times.
Limitation of Liability
Hobbledown Ltd’s total liability for in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall be limited to the price paid for the goods. The limitation on any exclusion from liability contained in these conditions shall be subject to the provisions of second 2(1) of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977. Hobbledown Ltd will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet and Communication outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
Day Ticket Refund Offer for Members
Hobbledown online tickets can be redeemed against Membership within 7 days of your day visit. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org the day visit order number, and the lead name on the membership.
Please be aware that the refund for the day tickets is only against the number of memberships purchased and this is not valid for direct debit memberships.