Like to plan ahead?
Timeslot tickets are perfect for those who already know when they want to visit - just pick your preferred date and arrival timeslot...
Prices from £14
Included within your ticket:
- Unlimited use to all our outdoor play areas, walkthroughs and facilities
- Unlimited use of our Imaginarium
- 45 minutes in the indoor Playbarn
- Entrance to The Thinkery events, when running (weekends and holidays)
- Zoo and farm animal enclosures and walkthroughs
Guest notice: some of our walkthroughs are currently closed while we make improvements.
- As we are now in our winter season, The High Ropes and Zorbs are not available until March next year. On peak days we have Archery available during daylight hours
- Some of our walkthroughs are currently closed while we make improvements. The Lorikeet Walkthrough is being transformed to our new Primates walkthrough. The Wallaby Walkthrough is closed whilst we make some changes and improvements to the layout; we aim for it to be complete in early 2024.
- Tickets are non-refundable, but the date of your visit can be changed. Please note that any booking changes will incur an administration fee. You can fill out the booking change form here.
- Hobbledown till points are cashless; only card payments are accepted onsite.
- The Hobbledown characters roam the park on select peak days only.
- If booking a free Under 2 ticket, please bring proof of age with you on the day.
- A £1 booking fee will be added to your transaction.
- Socks are required for use of the jumping pillows. If rain affects more than an hour of your visit, we will issue you a 50% return admission voucher that is valid for rebooking within one month.
- Disabled visitors are required to pay the full general admission rate, but can bring a free carer over the age of 18 years. Evidence of DLA/PIP payments, Access Card or a valid Blue Badge dated within the last 12 months must be provided at the entrance to our team to qualify for the free carer. You will be provided with the free carer ticket on arrival subject to your eligibility being confirmed.
- We have recently reconfigured some of our existing walkthrough areas; the Giant Rabbits are now in the walkthrough with the Guinea Pigs, the Tortoises are in their own walkthrough next to Rumpletump, and the Goat enclosure is now only “Look and See” and not a walkthrough, with feeding still available via a chute.
- As we enter the colder months, our animals may choose not to come out of their enclosures, so they will be visible where possible through glass.