- Free unlimited visits to Hobbledown during advertised opening hours
- Take advantage of our day ticket refund offer - upgrade to an annual membership within 7 days of your visit, and we'll refund the cost of your day tickets!
- 15% discount on Animal Experiences
- Discounts on birthday parties / special events.
- Can be used anytime of year (except for a small number of black out dates)
- Benefit from a lifetime membership guarantee - never pay higher prices as long as you renew your pass.
- Pay for your annual membership upfront and get an additional 13th month free of charge!
Under 2s are free until they turn 2 years old but they must be registered with your membership. If your child turns 2 years old before the renewal date of your pass, you will only be charged for the period after their 2nd birthday up until the pass renewal date. Under 2 memberships are not offered when paying by Direct Debit.
All members are required to add a photo to their membership.
Any holders of a valid Blue Light Card can get 20% off an annual membership for up to 4 people. This discount is only available when paying in full, and not via direct debit.
By purchasing a membership you agree to the Terms & Conditions
Scholar (Adult 18+)
Hobbling (Child 2+)
Hoddler (Under 2s)
(until child's 2nd Birthday)
What you need to know...
An enhanced member is an additional adult that can take the place of a full passholding adult when no other passholding adult is able to attend. It's a great option for grandparents and childminders!
You can have a maximum of one enhanced member per membership.
Enhanced memberships are not sold through the website - if you're interested in getting one, please contact us at email@example.com or on 01372 668 942.
Disabled visitors pay the full entry rates and are required to purchase an adult or child membership. Those applicable are eligible to bring a free carer over the age of 18 years. Evidence of DLA/PIP payments or a valid Blue Badge dated within the last 12 months must be provided at the entrance to our team to qualify for the free carer entry.
Direct Debit memberships are for a minimum term of 12 months. If paying by Direct Debit, there will be an upfront payment pro rata'd to however many days are left in the month you purchase your pass, plus the next month payable up front. Following this each payment is taken on the 1st working day of each month.
Paying by Direct Debit is not possible if adding a free Under 2 to your membership.
Memberships set up by Direct Debit do not qualify for our on-the-day ticket refund offer.
Pay for 12 months, get a 13th free!
Prices From £125 Per Child
- Book when you want, at a time you want
- Enjoy Member discounts across many activities
- Never pay a higher price as long as you renew each year