Come and meet our cheeky group of lemurs, feed them their morning snack or give them some enrichment!
What you need to know:
- The experience will last 15 - 20 minutes
- Cost: £40 per person (admission to Hobbledown is not included)
- Suitable for ages 6+
- A maximum of two people can join per time slot.
- Sessions take place at 12:45pm every day except Wednesday.
- Bookable on the day, subject to availability. Book at reception. Must be booked 30 mins prior to experience.
- Accompanying guests can watch from the external area of the enclosure.
- Lemurs are sometimes fed live food, such as mealworms.
CLICK HERE for important info about medical conditions and allergies
All animal experiences take place at the times specified on the website - please make sure you book your Hobbledown day tickets in accordance with these times.
- Disclaimers must be read and signed prior to the experience.
- Max 2 people per time slot for this experience
- This is an add-on experience - Hobbledown day entry is sold separately
- Spectators will not be able to accompany the person undertaking the experience into the enclosure itself, but will be able to view them from the external area of the enclosure.
- Please note these animals are sometimes fed live food such as mealworms
- Booking on the day subject to availability. Please book at reception. Must be booked 30 mins prior to the experience.
- Experiences available throughout the year excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
- T&Cs subject to change