Come meet our cheeky group of lemurs, learn a little about these fascinating and curious animals, and give them some tasty enrichment!
What you need to know:
- The experience will last 15 - 20 minutes
- Cost: £30 per person (admission not included)
- Suitable for ages 6+
- A maximum of 4 people can join per time slot.
- Sessions take place at 10:30am and 2pm every day except Wednesday.
- Accompanying guests can watch from the external area of the enclosure.
- Please note that lemurs are sometimes fed live food, such as mealworms.
This is an add-on experience, only available for Hobbledown Heath guests; you must hold a general admission ticket to the park to take part.
Meet our leaping lemurs...
- Disclaimers must be read and signed prior to the experience.
- Max 4 people per time slot for this experience
- This is an add-on experience - Hobbledown Heath day entry is sold separately
- Booking on the day subject to availability. Please book at reception. Must be booked 30 mins prior to the experience.
- Experiences available throughout the year excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
- This experience is part of Hobbledown Heath’s FACE to FACE Ambassador Animal Programme
- Whilst every effort is made to accommodate everyone, due to the nature of the experience it is unfortunately not suitable for pregnant guests, visitors with disabilities or learning difficulties, or those who are suffering from an immune suppressant illness.
- T&Cs subject to change