Meet The Meerkats
(Suitable for ages 6+)
Are you ready for a little meerkat mischief? Help our animal team put out enrichment and delicious, squirmy mealworms for our enthusiastic Meerkats - then stand by as the mayhem ensues!
What you need to know:
- Meerkats are curious and friendly, so Meet the Meerkats is ideal for even the smallest of hobblers, at age 6+!
- The experience lasts 15 - 20 minutes
- Please bring wellies or sturdy footwear! Participants will be taken into the meerkat enclosure, so footwear suited to muck and mud is required.
- You are required to wear long trousers (no skirts or shorts) to keep you legs safe from curious little claws!
- Meet the keepers! Q&A with the meerkat caretakers will be available throughout the session, along with plenty of educational facts
- Bring your camera! There will be plenty of great photo opportunities...
Prices from £30 per person
Meet our mischievous meerkats...
- Disclaimers must be read and signed prior to the experience.
- Max 4 people per time slot for Meet the Meerkats
- This is an add-on experience; Hobbledown Heath day entry is sold separately
- Please note these animals are sometimes fed live food such as mealworms
- This experience is part of Hobbledown Heath’s FACE to FACE Ambassador Animal Programme
- T&Cs subject to change