Meet The Meerkats
(Suitable for ages 6+)
Are you ready for a little meerkat mischief? Help our animal team put out enrichment and delicious, squirmy mealworms for our enthusiastic Meerkats - then stand by as the mayhem ensues!
What you need to know:
- Meerkats are curious and friendly, so Meet the Meerkats is ideal for even the smallest of hobblers, at age 6+!
- The experience lasts 15 - 20 minutes
- Please bring wellies or sturdy footwear! Participants will be taken into the meerkat enclosure, so footwear suited to muck and mud is required.
- You are required to wear long trousers (no skirts or shorts) to keep you legs safe from curious little claws!
- Meet the keepers! Q&A with the meerkat caretakers will be available throughout the session, along with plenty of educational facts
- Bring your camera! There will be plenty of great photo opportunities...
Prices from £30 per person
This is an add-on experience, only available for Hobbledown Heath guests; you must hold a general admission ticket to the park to take part.
Meet our mischievous meerkats...
- Disclaimers must be read and signed prior to the experience.
- Max 4 people per time slot for Meet the Meerkats
- This is an add-on experience; Hobbledown Heath day entry is sold separately
- Please note these animals are sometimes fed live food such as mealworms
- This experience is part of Hobbledown Heath’s FACE to FACE Ambassador Animal Programme
- Whilst every effort is made to accommodate everyone, due to the nature of the experience it is unfortunately not suitable for pregnant guests, visitors with disabilities or learning difficulties, or those who are suffering from an immune suppressant illness.
- T&Cs subject to change