Climb up into the treetops to take on one of our challenging High Ropes courses! Swing, crawl, balance and zip among the beautiful heights of the heath.
Choose from two levels of difficulty! But beware, both our courses are advanced - both require a good level of fitness and bravery...
Minimum age 7*
Minimum height 1.4m
Please make sure you have read the rules and dress code before your High Ropes session!
Prices from £14.99
(If available on your timeslot of choice, you will be given the option to add High Ropes as an additional extra when booking your admission tickets)
- *ACCOMPANYING ADULTS: The minimum age for the High Ropes is 7 - however, children aged 7 - 14 must be accompanied on the course by a participating and paying adult. 1 adult can accompany up to 4 children. The accompanying adult hold their own valid High Ropes add-on ticket.
- Minimum height 1.4m
- Maximum weight 120kg
- Duration: up to ~120 mins (depending on course chosen)
- All guests must attend the safety briefing for their activity, and follow Team Members' instructions at all times for their own safety.
- Gripped activities are not suitable for non-ambulant guests. All guests must be able to walk unaided in order the experience the park. Otherwise, disabled guests must have a minimum of 1 helper and a maximum of 3 helpers with them.
The dress code
- SHOES: Comfortable, moveable clothing, and closed-toe shoes - secure trainers with a good grip are highly recommended. No sliders, sandals or high heels, please!
- CLOTHING: No skirts allowed: shorts or trousers only. T-shirts are acceptable.
- GLOVES: Gloves are recommended for Zip Trekking. Please wear thin, protective ones, not thick winter gloves!
- HAIR: Long hair must be tied up and secured.
- OTHER BELONGINGS: No loose items are allowed on any activity – strap it all in. Phones and other valuables should not be taken up on the course with you.