Gripped - Giant Power Fan Descender
The most extreme Gripped challenge - base-jumping without the parachute! Free-fall from the very top of a 24-metre tower attached to our gravity defying Power Fan descender restraint system, which will use your own body weight to allow you to land softly on the ground.
Test your nerve as you step off the tower, and experience the ultimate adrenaline rush...
- Minimum height: 1.4m
- Children under the age of 15 must be supervised by an adult. This adult does not need their own ticket, unless they also wish to participate.
- Please make sure you have read the rules and dress code before your Power Fan session!
Prices from £16
(If available on your timeslot of choice, you will be given the option to add Power Fan as an additional extra when booking your admission tickets)
- *SUPERVISING ADULTS: Under 15s require an adult to supervise them whilst on the activity. 1 adult can supervise up to 12 children on the Power Fan. This supervising adult does not require a ticket unless they also wish to participate.
- Minimum height 1.4m
- Maximum weight 120kg
- Duration: up to ~20 mins
- All guests must attend the safety briefing for their activity, and follow Team Members' instructions at all times for their own safety.
- Gripped activities are not suitable for non-ambulant guests. All guests must be able to walk unaided in order the experience the park. Otherwise, disabled guests must have a minimum of 1 helper and a maximum of 3 helpers with them.
The dress code
- SHOES: Comfortable, moveable clothing, and closed-toe shoes - secure trainers with a good grip are highly recommended. No sliders, sandals or high heels, please!
- CLOTHING: No skirts allowed: shorts or trousers only. T-shirts are acceptable.
- HAIR: Long hair must be tied up and secured.
- OTHER BELONGINGS: No loose items are allowed on any activity – strap it all in. Phones and other valuables should not be taken on the tower with you.