Terms & Conditions for Hobbledown Heath Membership Holders
These Terms & Conditions apply at all times
- We may change, at any time, our terms and conditions and any rules relevant to how we run the park. These terms and conditions replace any previous version.
- All memberships are for a period of 12 full calendar months from the date of purchase.
- Discounted renewal rates apply to annual paying members only. To renew your membership, you will need to contact us directly.
- Membership Holders will be restricted to the maximum stay period of 45 minutes within the indoor play barn with equal priorities to non-membership pass holders
- Members are only able to book three sessions at one time. Another booking can be made once a member has attended the Park for one of their three initial bookings.
- All occasions where the park will be closed will be advertised on our website.
- Entry into Hobbledown Heath will not be allowed without a valid Membership on their account.
- Any change of address and account details must be notified in writing by email to hounslowinfo@hobbledown,com.
- Membership fees are paid in full at the time of application by card or cash, unless you have chosen to pay by direct debit.
- In all cases, we will not refund Membership payments.
- Memberships are non-transferable. Any misuse of the pass (including another person using your card) will result in confiscation without compensation and refused entry for that person.
- We accept no liability for loss or damage to customers’ or their children or guests’ property on our premises or in the car park.
- To protect all our customers, children and guests’ safety, any person visiting or using Hobbledown Heath otherwise being on the premises must always follow the Rules of Play, pay particular attention to all notices and signs relevant to health and safety. If you do not understand a notice or sign, please ask one of our team members.
- Facilities are available on a ‘first come, first served’ basis and we are not responsible if any piece of equipment, facility or service becomes temporarily unavailable, when due to another member of the paying public using them or the maximum levels in facilities or services have been reached (as set out in health and safety regulations).
- If we are forced to close fully due to circumstances beyond our control, we cannot guarantee Memberships will be extended or monies refunded, however this can be reviewed depending on the circumstances.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry and revoke a Membership at any time without refund.
- Last admission is always one hour before the stated closing time.
- Enhanced Members are available on Anytime Memberships only.
- Members have the opportunity to purchase one Enhanced Pass (EP) to accompany their membership. This allows a single adult to accompany the child or children on their membership without the main adult member present. For example an Enhanced Pass may be purchased by a Grandparent who would accompany their grandchildren to the Park without the parent present.
- Only one Enhanced Pass can be purchased per membership. Should the Enhanced Members and Main Adult members wish to visit together, the EP members will have to pay full admission for the day.
Direct Debit Conditions – In addition to the T&Cs above
- All customers paying by direct debit agree to an initial term of 12 months.
- All customers paying by direct debit will be charged an admin fee. This fee is payable at the start of the contract and is non-refundable.
- Hobbledown Heath will only accept one direct debit mandate per family group.
- Discounted renewal rates are available to customers paying in full only.
- Your first payment will be a prorated amount payable by credit or debit card.
- Failure to make any due payment will result in the membership being suspended and access will be denied until all outstanding payment has been made. Any further outstanding account arrears will be payable before reinstatement of any membership scheme run by Hobbledown Heath.
- Hobbledown Heath retains the right to recover all outstanding balances.
- Cancellation of the membership is only allowed after the initial 12 month term, cancellation before the initial 12 month term ends, will require payment in full for the period remaining.
- After the 12 month period the membership will continue until it is no longer required by the member.
- One calendar months’ notice is required in writing to cancel the membership. The notice period will begin from the first of the month after we receive your notice.
- Members are also required to cancel their direct debit instructions (DDI) with their bank to fully complete the cancellation process.
- Should Hobbledown Heath choose to discontinue the membership scheme the member will be notified in writing one month in advance.
- Monthly direct debits are a full binding contract between Hobbledown and the member and will automatically continue until Hobbledown Heath are notified otherwise in writing.
- The Management reserves the right to reject any application or withdraw without refund, any membership in the event of failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions of Membership and the Rules of Play.