Our dedication to conservation
Hobbledown Heath commits fully to the preservation and conservation of species both locally, and internationally. A member of the British and Irish Association of Zoos and Aquariums (BIAZA) we embrace the values and obligation to not only educate our guests on current conservation issues, but to be active participants in these valuable programmes.
How Can You Help?
- Visit Hobbledown Heath and learn more about our efforts to support both local conservation programmes.
- Sign up for our animal experiences and meet our expert animal team who are always happy to have a chat about conservation.
- Donate to help support our conservation programmes during your visit or contact us direct on how you can donate to the cause.
- Feed some goats - Did you know that a percentage of the feed sold in our machines goes toward conservation projects? Have fun interacting with our goatie friends and support conservation at the same time.
- Come back and visit us and our website often and keep up to date on all that we are working on.
- Your support makes a difference and ensures that we can continue our work supporting conservation and preserving wildlife.
Please note that some of our conservation partners are registered charities and if so, it is specifically stated. Although donations to listed projects and programmes are appreciated, The Escapade Group, Hobbledown and Hobbledown Heath are NOT a registered charity. Please contact us directly if you have questions about donating to our conservation work.
Current Conservation Projects...
Native Species Alert!
Project Nature Reserve
(Joint Project with Hobbledown Epsom)