Let yourself go - whizz down our two 50 metre long, 20 metre high speed slides! Choose from a near-vertical drop slide, or the slightly more gentle swirly spiral slide...
These are definitely not your normal playground slides - both are fast, extreme, and thrilling! Slip into a "hessian sack" style protector to help you go as fast and smooth as possible - and down you go...
Children under the age of 15 must be supervised by an adult. This adult does not need their own ticket, unless they also wish to participate.
Minimum height 1.4m
Please make sure you have read the rules and dress code beforehand!
Prices from £5.99(as an add-on to your day ticket)
(If available on your timeslot of choice, you will be given the option to add Speed Slides as an additional extra when booking your admission tickets)
- SUPERVISING ADULTS: Children under the age of 15 must be supervised by an adult. A Speed Slide ticket is not required for this supervising adult unless they also wish to participate.
- Minimum height 1.4m
- Maximum weight 120kg
- Duration: around 10 mins
- All guests must attend the safety briefing for their activity, and follow Team Members' instructions at all times for their own safety.
- Gripped activities are not suitable for non-ambulant guests. All guests must be able to walk unaided in order the experience the park. Otherwise, disabled guests must have a minimum of 1 helper and a maximum of 3 helpers with them.
The dress code
- SHOES: Comfortable, moveable clothing, and closed-toe shoes - secure trainers with a good grip are highly recommended. No sliders, sandals or high heels, please!
- CLOTHING: No skirts allowed: shorts or trousers only. T-shirts are acceptable.
- HAIR: Long hair must be tied up and secured.
- OTHER BELONGINGS: No loose items are allowed on any activity – strap it all in. Phones and other valuables should not be taken up on the course with you.