15 November 2019
Hobbledown will be hosting a Sensitive Santa Session for children with special educational needs (SEN).
The experience will allow children to meet Santa in his Grotto in a more relaxed, stress free environment with no queues.
The session takes place on Saturday 7th December 2019 from 8:15am.
How it works:
8:15am to 9:15am – exclusive free play in the Hobblings Play Barn for SEN families and siblings. There will be:
- No music
- No tannoy announcements
- Quiet rooms available away from the play barn
- Our First Aid room will be available for changing requirements
9:15am to 9:30am – A chance to feed some donkeys or alpacas outside
9:15am to 10:30am – Meet Father Christmas in his Grotto
- We will ensure the Grotto is a quiet environment with no music and subtle lighting.
- Children can enter and leave as they need or want to without the need to queue.
- Guests can interact with Santa as they feel comfortable.
- Santa will be seated centrally in the room so that guests can approach when they are ready.
- Crafts will be set up on tables around Santa
- Each child will receive a small gift.
After the event all guests are welcome to stay and play at Hobbledown all day, but please be advised that after 9:15am there will be music and announcements in the play barn as normal.
£12.95 per child. Accompanying carers and adults free.
To book CLICK HERE