Want some flexibility?
Anytime tickets let you arrive when you want and leave when you want!
Prices from £16
Included within your anytime ticket:
- Stay and play all day - arrive anytime after opening, and leave when you feel like it!
- Access to all our outdoor play areas and facilities
- Incredible indoor play in the Great Barn and Whammock
- See all our farm and zoo animal enclosures
Tickets are non-refundable, but the date of your visit can be changed if you cannot make your original choice. Please note that any booking changes will incur an administration fee.
All visitors over the age of 2, including adults, must purchase a ticket to visit Hobbledown Heath.
A £1 booking fee will be added to your transaction.
If travelling by car our parking costs are £1 per hour with the first 30 minutes free for drop off.
Hobbledown Heath's paths are rustic, and may not be suitable for wheelchairs or small-wheeled buggies.
- Tickets are non-refundable, but the date of your visit can be changed. Please note that any booking changes will incur an administration fee. You can fill out the booking change form here.
- If booking a free Under 2 ticket, please bring proof of age with you on the day.
- Hobbledown till points are cashless; only card payments are accepted onsite.
- If you have booked add-on tickets to the Net Park, please ensure you wear suitable closed-toe footwear (trainers are ideal; flip-flops, sandals, and high heels are not permitted)
- If you have booked add-on tickets for any Gripped activities, please make sure you have read the relevant rules, restrictions and dress code
- Disabled visitors are required to pay the full general admission rate. They can bring a free carer over the age of 18 years. Evidence of DLA/PIP payments, Access Card or a valid Blue Badge dated within the last 12 months must be provided at the entrance to our team to qualify for the free carer. You will be provided with the free carer ticket on arrival subject to your eligibility being confirmed.