Included within your anytime ticket:
- Stay and play all day - arrive anytime after opening, and leave when you feel like it!
- Access to all our outdoor play areas and facilities
- Incredible indoor play in the Great Barn and Whammock
- Entrance to our animal walkthroughs, available at select times during the day
Tickets are non-refundable, but the date of your visit can be changed free of charge if you cannot make your original choice.
All visitors over the age of 2, including adults, must purchase a ticket to visit Hobbledown Heath.
A £1 booking fee will be added to your transaction.
If travelling by car our parking costs are £1 per hour with the first 30 minutes free for drop off.
Hobbledown Heath's paths are rustic, and may not be suitable for wheelchairs or small-wheeled buggies.
- If booking a free Under 2 ticket, please bring proof of age with you on the day.
- Hobbledown till points are cashless; only card payments are accepted onsite.
- On busy days a 1 hour timeslot system may be in use for the play barn to ensure we can provide a good experience for all guests
- Our Bird of Prey flying displays are currently finished for the winter
- If you have booked add-on tickets to the Net Park, please ensure you wear suitable closed-toe footwear (trainers are ideal; flip-flops, sandals, and high heels are not permitted)
- If you have booked add-on tickets for any Gripped activities, please make sure you have read the relevant rules, restrictions and dress code
- Disabled visitors are required to pay the full general admission rate. They can bring a free carer over the age of 18 years. Evidence of DLA/PIP payments, Access Card or a valid Blue Badge dated within the last 12 months must be provided at the entrance to our team to qualify for the free carer. You will be provided with the free carer ticket on arrival subject to your eligibility being confirmed.