Like to plan ahead?
Timeslot tickets are perfect for those who know when they are going to arrive - just pick your preferred date and arrival timeslot...
Prices from £14
Included within your ticket:
- Access to all our outdoor play areas and facilities
- Access to all the incredible indoor play in the Great Barn
- See all our farm and zoo animal enclosures
Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. A £1 booking fee will be added to your transaction.
All visitors over the age of 2, including adults, must purchase a ticket to visit Hobbledown Heath.
If travelling by car, our parking costs are £1 per hour with the first 30 minutes free for drop off.
Hobbledown Heath's paths are rustic, and may not be suitable for wheelchairs or small-wheeled buggies.
- The car park is managed by a separate company; parking costs £1 per hour, with a 30 minute allowance for dropping off and picking up.
- If booking a free Under 2 ticket, please bring proof of age with you on the day.
- Hobbledown till points are cashless; only card payments are accepted onsite.
- If you have booked add-on tickets to the Net Park, please ensure you wear suitable closed-toe footwear (trainers are ideal; flip-flops, sandals, and high heels are not permitted)
- If you have booked add-on tickets for any Gripped activities, please make sure you have read the relevant rules, restrictions and dress code
- Disabled visitors are required to pay the full general admission rate. They can bring a free carer over the age of 18 years. Evidence of DLA/PIP payments, Access Card or a valid Blue Badge dated within the last 12 months must be provided at the entrance to our team to qualify for the free carer. You will be provided with the free carer ticket on arrival subject to your eligibility being confirmed.