Your commitment to us:When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between Hobbledown Ltd and yourself. No contract exists between you and Hobbledown for the sale of any tickets until we have received and accepted your order and received payment in full. Once cleared funds are received, there is a binding contract between us.
At Hobbledown, we are doing all that we can to be ‘COVID-Secure’ based on current Government Guidelines. All safe systems of work and risk assessments have been reviewed and updated as necessary, with PPE being provided to team members where required. Before entering the Park, all customers will be asked to confirm that all household members planning to attend have been symptom-free for a minimum of 14 days. It is a requirement that if you, or any members of your household show any symptoms between making your booking and your visit, that you contact us so that we can reschedule your tickets to a later date. We ask that all customers visiting observe current social distancing rules.
Being Covid secure
The description and price of tickets you order will be shown on the Hobbledown website at the time you place your order. Prices are in £ Sterling and inclusive of any applicable taxes. There are no surcharges and once you have paid, we will not increase the price of your tickets. We reserve the right to change the prices displayed on the website without notice. We accept most major credit and debit cards in partnership with our payment gateway.
To ensure that your online shopping experience is secure, your credit / debit card details will be encrypted on a secure server to minimize the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
Hobbledown Ltd’s total liability for in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall be limited to the price paid for the goods. The limitation on any exclusion from liability contained in these conditions shall be subject to the provisions of second 2(1) of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977. Hobbledown Ltd will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet and Communication outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
Limitation of Liability:
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
Online Tickets Terms & Conditions of uses
- Tickets purchased online may not be used in conjunction with any other special offer orpromotion.
- Following the purchase of an online ticket no refunds can be given, and you cannot cancel your tickets or resell them. However, if there is a genuine and reasonable reason, then we will do our very best to accommodate any changes. You will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any discounts or offers online are available for limited quantities and periods only and shall not be available on bookings made in person.
- Entry is only permissible when the ticket is printed out or the Booking Reference Number is given.
- All persons covered by the Hobbledown online ticket must enter the attraction at the same time.
- There is no adult only entry to Hobbledown.
- There is no child only entry to Hobbledown.
- Tickets purchased online are only valid for the date for which they were purchased. Should they be used on dates other than that for which they were purchased, Hobbledown reserve the right to refuse entry. Where entry is sought on a different date; if the ticket purchase price is higher than the on the day admission charge no refund will be given. If the online ticket purchase price is of a lower value than the on the day admission charge, then the additional cost to meet the on the day admission charge will have to be paid.
- On the day prices exclude any current on the day offers/discounts.
- If Professors (Senior Citizen), Special Hobbling (Disabled), or Childminder tickets are purchased online, Hobbledown reserve the right to ask for proof of status.
Hobbledown online tickets may be redeemed against Membership on the same day as the visit where the admission quantity and type (i.e. adult or child) matches the membership quantity and type purchased.