What you need to know:
- The experience will last around 15 minutes
- Cost: £30 per person (admission to Hobbledown is not included)
- Suitable for ages 5+
- Sessions take place at 11am every day except Wednesday, subject to availability.
CLICK HERE for important info about medical conditions and allergies
All animal experiences take place at the times specified on the website - please make sure you book your Hobbledown day tickets in accordance with these times.
- Disclaimers must be read and signed prior to the experience.
- Max 2 people per time slot for this experience
- This is an add-on experience - Hobbledown day entry is sold separately
- Spectators will not be able to accompany the person undertaking the experience into the enclosure itself, but will be able to view them from the external area of the enclosure.
- Please note these animals are sometimes fed live food such as mealworms. The armadillos also share an enclosure with our Sulcata Tortoise
- Booking on the day subject to availability. Please book at reception. Must be booked 30 mins prior to the experience.
- Experiences available throughout the year excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
- T&Cs subject to change