We do have a few restrictions which are all for the safety of the children, please have a look at the list below:
- Height – minimum height of child is 1.30 metres.
- Ability - Participants must be able to physically complete the course unaided.
- Footwear – Suitable eg: no flip flops or sandals.
- Hair – Long hair will need to be tied back with a hair tie.
- Weather – In the event of thunder or lightening the high ropes will need to be temporarily closed until it passes and the high ropes have been reassessed for safety.
- Opening times – The High Ropes Course is only open (weather permitting) at certain times during our peak opening times, it must be booked on the day through www.hobbledown.app.