02 September 2020
Great news – our indoor play barn is open.
What you need to know:
- The play barn will operate at 40% capacity to help with social distancing.
- Each session will last 45 minutes at a Peak session and 1 hour at Off Peak and is included in your admission price to Hobbledown.
- Sessions are on a first come, first served basis. No need to pre-book your indoor slot for now.
- Regular fogging will be carried out on the frame to disinfect the apparatus.
- Anyone aged 11 and over will be required to wear a face mask indoors, unless you are eating or drinking from our restaurant.
- All customers will be asked to sanitize their hands before and after use on the play frame.
- High traffic touch points will be regularly cleaned by our play team members.
General Manager David Long said: “To comply with safety standards we will be running a much-reduced capacity indoors, but please remember that our play barn only makes up for 5% of all our play equipment across the whole site, so there’s plenty of room to spread out. We would encourage these sessions to be left for younger children.”