PENS DOWN... TIME TO PLAY!
...looking for some light relief after a busy school day?
...need to tire out the kids before bedtime?
...or do you just want to get the best value from your ticket?
Join us for some afternoon play - there's no better value way to enjoy some downtime at Hobbledown.
Explore the park in the late afternoon while the sun still shines, including our outdoor areas and viewable animals in their enclosures, as well as entry to our huge indoor playbarn.
Discover the wonderful world of The Imaginarium - open at select times on off-peak days, and from 10am - 5pm on peak days. This part reptile house, part water play, part insectarium and part interactive jungle combines hands-on, messy play with live animals.
The Afternoon Saver ticket is available all week from 3.30pm onwards.
- Tickets are non-refundable, but the date of your visit can be changed. Please note that any booking changes will incur an administration fee. You can fill out the booking change form here.
- Hobbledown till points are cashless; only card payments are accepted onsite
- The Hobbledown characters roam the park on select peak days only
- If booking a free Under 2 ticket, please bring proof of age with you on the day
- A £1 booking fee will be added to your transaction
- Socks are required for use of the jumping pillows. If rain affects more than an hour of your visit, we will issue you a 50% return admission voucher that is valid for rebooking within one month.
- Disabled visitors are required to pay the full general admission rate, but can bring a free carer over the age of 18 years. Evidence of DLA/PIP payments, Access Card or a valid Blue Badge dated within the last 12 months must be provided at the entrance to our team to qualify for the free carer. You will be provided with the free carer ticket on arrival subject to your eligibility being confirmed.