26 April 2023
Excitement is mounting for King Charles’ Coronation and Hobbledown will be hosting its own celebrations over the Bank Holiday weekend.
The Coronation takes place on May 6 at Westminster Abbey in London with plenty of pomp and pageantry.
Here is what we have planned for our own celebrations which run from Saturday May 6th to Monday May 8th:
- Free entry to Hobbledown for anyone called Charles or Camilla (book your family tickets as normal - any Charles or Camillas will not need a pre-booked ticket, just show a form of ID upon arrival)
- Get your King for a Day souvenir badge upon arrival
- Make your own crown in our Creation Station
- Join in our take on the celebratory procession, culminating in a powered paint throwing extravaganza*
- Grab some lunch from our Hobnosh Restaurant (or bring your own picnic), and head out to our King Charles Picnic Area on the lawn to tuck in like Kings and Queens
- Build your own royal themed bear. Purchase your day tickets as normal and you will given the option to add a bear during your booking journey.
*Powered paint incur an additional charge