Our special Anytime Membership lets you visit us absolutely anytime we're open!
Includes weekends, school holidays and half terms, and bank holidays.
Pay in full, get 1 month for free!
Prices from £125 per child
- Book when you want, at a time you want
- Enjoy member discounts across parties, events and experiences
- Never pay a higher price as long as you renew your pass
Well, check out these benefits:
- Unlimited visits to the park - spend all the time you like exploring Hobbledown Heath and its themed outdoor play structures, viewable animal enclosures, and animal walkthroughs!
- FREE ENTRY TO THE NET PARK
- 20% discount on food, drink & retail
- 15% off Parties
- 15% off Animal Experiences (excluding CODA Birds of Prey Experiences)
- Discounted rates on our special events happening throughout the year
- Take advantage of our day ticket refund offer - upgrade to an annual membership within 7 days of your visit, and we'll refund the cost of your day tickets
Anytime Membership Prices
Children: £125 | Adults: £95
Renewal benefit - if you renew as an existing member*
Children: £105 | Adults: £80
*does not apply to Direct Debit memberships. Renewal rate applies to membership paid in full. Please contact us at 0203 885 0074 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you need to know...
- Memberships are for a 12 month period
- Under 2s are free, but you will still need to register a Membership in their name with their date of birth.
- Each person visiting the park will need their own membership
- By purchasing a membership you agree to the Terms & Conditions
- To book your free net park sessions, select the Net Park an add-on while booking your tickets. You will not be charged for these. Read the rules for the Net Park here.
- To receive your 20% discount on food, drink & retail, simply inform the team member about your Anytime Membership when ordering.
An enhanced member is an additional adult that can take the place of a full passholding adult when no other passholding adult is able to attend. It's a great option for grandparents and childminders!
You can have a maximum of one enhanced member per membership. An enhanced member is £50.
Enhanced memberships are not sold through the website - if you're interested in getting one, please contact us at email@example.com or on 0203 885 0074.
Disabled visitors pay the full entry rates and are required to purchase an adult or child membership. Those applicable are eligible to bring a free carer over the age of 18 years. Evidence of DLA/PIP payments or a valid Blue Badge dated within the last 12 months must be provided at the entrance to our team to qualify for the free carer entry.
Direct Debit memberships are for a minimum term of 12 months. If paying by Direct Debit, there will be an upfront payment pro rata'd to however many days are left in the month you purchase your pass, plus the next month payable up front. Following this each payment is taken on the 1st working day of each month.
Paying by Direct Debit is not possible if adding a free Under 2 to your membership.
Memberships set up by Direct Debit do not qualify for our on-the-day ticket refund offer.
Member Carpark Pass
We’ve got a special offer for our members who travel to us by car; in collaboration with Brittania Parking, we’re offering the Member Carpark Pass which allows free unlimited parking in our carpark.
12 Month Carpark Pass – just £25!*
(and add a second car for £15)
6 Month Carpark Pass – just £15!*
(and add a second car for £10)
*Applying for the pass will incur an additional £5 admin fee, payable once. Read more T&Cs here.
To purchase a Carpark Pass, simply get in touch at:
📞: 0203 885 0074 / 📧: firstname.lastname@example.org